Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just came back from zouk! Haha. Our first taste of the nightlife. When we first got there, it was closed due to some private function so we sat at the wind bar and had cocktails. We then went to Velvet Underground...and now I know why tuesday wasn't the day to go. It was all busineesmen and such! Poor alex was hit on my this drunken, slurring angmoh who kept trying to chat up with us and only liesel bothered to patronize him. I was trying to stop my inner mean bitch from emerging. HAHA. Liesel said there was another guy checking me out, and he was a fat white guy too.-shudders-. Anyway, we left pretty early as simeng had to be home by 12 thanks to her dad. But we're trying MOS on friday!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only liesel could keep her eyes open...

Link to other pictures are at the bottom right column.

No comments: